High-purity fused spherical silica "EXCELICA™"
EXCELICA™ is high-purity fused synthetic spherical silica produced by vapor phase reaction. The particle diameter ranges from the several level to 100 microns. Coarse grain cut grades are also available to suit various applications.
|Generic names||High-purity fused spherical silica|
|Flexible containers, paper bags|
- High purity: EXCELICA™ is produced in a closed system using highly purified materials, resulting in silica with a trace of impurities such as radioelements, heavy metal elements, or ionic elements. Especially the amount of uranium or thorium contained, which emits alpha rays causing semiconductor memory malfunctions, in EXCELICA™ is less than 0.1ppb.
- Amorphous: The X-ray diffraction pattern shows that EXCELICA™ is amorphous.
For Cosmetics and Personal care
- Silky Smooth Skin feel: The narrow and uniformed particle size distribution provides a silky, smooth skin feel.
- Soft Focus Effect: Reducing the visibility of wrinkles and pores by reducing unevenness.
- Eco-Friendly: EXCELICA™ can be an alternative to micro plastic beads and is an environmentally friendly material. Its natural origin index is 1. (acc. to ISO 16128)
Inquiries Concerning Products
Silica & Derivatives Sales Dept.